If you received an email from us to validate your Funding Change account and it wasn't you who set it up, here are a couple of things that you can do:
1. Take control of your account
If someone set up an account using your email, they also set up a password as part of the process. In order to take control of the account and change your password, do the following:
- Visit www.fundingchange.ca and click "Sign-in/Register" at the top of the page.
- In the Sign in box, click " Forgot Password"
- Enter in your email address.
- Follow the instructions in the Password Reset email that comes.
2. Contact Funding Change to delete the account
If you would like to delete the account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address that was used for the account creation (or provide the email address you would like deleted) asking us to delete the account.